I've been blog tagged by Paul Brown and Brenda Michaelson. So, here it goes... 5 things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I constantly listen to music - favoring "classic punk rock" and gospel... an odd combination.
2. Before I got fat, I was a long distance runner and a racquetball instructor.
3. Initial funding for MomentumSI came from personal savings and a $40k loan from my mom (10k at a time). "Uhhh... Mom... any chance..."
4. I intend to write at least one more book - most likely on "strategy digitization".
5. I was a double major in Computer Science and Psychology with the intent to pursue artificial intelligence.
I know I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, but it's the holiday season... :-)