- Improved agility — Deployment cycles shrink from months to minutes, making IT far more responsive to business lines and other internal customers.
- Reduced capital expense — Utilization of hardware capacity improves dramatically due to elastic provisioning and de-provisioning of services.
- Reduced operating costs — Software infrastructure and provisioning processes are standardized and automated. Control is decentralized to decentralized constituents.
- Reduced risk — The controlled cloud provides an alternative to rogue deployments to the public cloud. The ability to move workloads between deployment environments (physical, virtual or cloud) avoids platform lock-in.
- newScale service catalog — www.newScale.com
- rPath release automation — www.rPath.com
- Eucalyptus cloud automation — www.Eucalyptus.com
For full details, visit: http://www.momentumsi.com/solutions/Cloud1.html
Post a Comment